23rd May 2018
Connecting Science Annual Review 2017-2018
The Connecting Science Annual Review 2017-2018, published in May 2018, showcases some of our highlights from the past year, picking out key projects and achievements from across our teams.
The 57-page review covers four themes – Global ambitions, Catalysing collaboration, Democratising genomics, and Wellcome Genome Campus: A hub of knowledge, learning, and engagement – and features articles written by Connecting Science team members.
Articles featured in the review:
- Have you had your say on your DNA?
- Increasing global impact by tailoring training needs
- Worm hunting in Colombia
- Bringing together scientific partners
- First global event for genetic counsellors
- Decoding genomes together
- Blood, sweat and success – Implementing a gender balance policy
- Science communication: remembering to listen
- Exploring our world in the Genome Gallery
Wellcome Genome Campus: A hub of knowledge, learning, and engagement
- Creating spaces for thinking
- Changing times, changing Campus, changing culture
- Thirty years of Advanced Courses and Scientific Conferences
Sign up to our newsletter
Every two months we send out a newsletter to all those interested with updates on our news and key upcoming events. Please sign up here if you would like to receive this!
We will not share your details with anyone and, if you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.