6th Jun 2019
Connecting Science Annual Review 2018-2019
Our 2018-2019 annual review is now available for download!
We launched our annual review this week at a celebration marking a year of work, collaborations and success. Connecting Science staff, from across the programme, contributed to the review in some way, either by writing articles, compiling data and metrics, or sharing photography.
This year’s review includes 12 excellent articles covering topics including big data, genetic counselling, and diversifying our audiences.
- Director’s Introduction
- Connecting Science in Twelve Months (stats)
- Watermark of engagement – a Campus-wide story of change
- Supporting researchers worldwide to build capacity for next generation sequencing bioinformatics
- How small changes lead to great improvements
- Empowering researchers to experiment with engagement
Big Data and Us
- The meaning of ‘my’ data in the genomics age
- Exploring the ethical challenges of data-driven medicine
- Online courses: reaching more people, increasing impact, and improving careers
- Starting new genomics journeys with schools across our region
- LifeLab – reaching out to new communities
- Genomics and beyond – diversifying our conference programme
- 30 year anniversary awards: impact and feedback
Spotlight on Genetic Counselling
- The future of genetic counselling
- Who we are
- Our partners and networks